Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
- Must be forty (40) years of age by application deadline (Oct. 1)
- Must have managed/coached a minimum of eight (8) seasons for an amateur, college, minor-league or high school/American Legion/SLABA team(s).
- Must have managed in a minimum of at least one (1) year of amateur baseball (non-professional) in the Greater St. Louis Area. Coaches who have not managed may be considered as contributors.
- Applicants with major league managing/coaching experience shall be limited to thirty (30) games or less.
- All entries on this application will be researched and confirmed to the best of our ability. Please list verifiable information only. False information on this application will disqualify the applicant.